Nails | Olympics, Paralympics, Nailympics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Alright, alright...I know we're all mourning the loss of the Olympics. No longer do we have the chance to cheer our athletes on, the opportunity (and excuse) to have the TV on all day and the general feeling of goodwill that pervaded our lives. Instead, we are left with a September that's steamrolling its way to shorter days and longer nights and the stark reality that one day, not long from now, we'll be faced with the first Christmas advert.

But, all is not lost. It may not be the Olympics, but the Nailympics are coming and if nails float your boat, then this is your event. Now, in its eighth year, Nailympics will run from the 22nd to the 24th September as part of Olympia Beauty. It is a three day international nail competitions with competitors and judges from all over the globe.

Nail technicians will be competing for ten trophies and no less than 96 medals, using gels, wraps and polishes as well as everything and anything else they can think of. Dried flowers, glitter, rhinestones, 3d stickers, crushed shells...you name, they'll use it.

If you fancy wrapping your eyeboxes around this nail feast then registration for tickets can be completed online at the Olympia Beauty website now which, just to make it easy for you, is HERE.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• NAILYMPICS.jpg
    NAILYMPICS.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 763
Last edited:
Alright, alright...I know we're all mourning the loss of the Olympics. No longer do we have the chance to cheer our athletes on, the opportunity (and excuse) to have the TV on all day and the general feeling of goodwill that pervaded our lives. Instead, we are left with a September that's steamrolling its way to shorter days and longer nights and the stark reality that one day, not long from now, we'll be faced with the first Christmas advert.

But, all is not lost. It may not be the Olympics, but the Nailympics are coming and if nails float your boat, then this is your event. Now, in its eighth year, Nailympics will run over 23rd and 24th September as part of Olympia Beauty. It is a three day international nail competitions with competitors and judges from all over the globe.

Nail technicians will be competing for ten trophies and no less than 96 medals, using gels, wraps and polishes as well as everything and anything else they can think of. Dried flowers, glitter, rhinestones, 3d stickers, crushed shells...you name, they'll use it.

If you fancy wrapping your eyeboxes around this nail feast then registration for tickets can be completed online at the Olympia Beauty website now which, just to make it easy for you, is HERE.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Nailympics starts on saturday 22nd? well i hope it is 'cos I'm competing on that day...!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back