Nails | Paint Your Pinkie Pink With Nails Inc.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Almost everyday I get a press release telling me about another beauty brand working closely with charities and I can only imagine that it's because the beauty industry is full of genuinely good, selfless and caring people. So, well done us. Now, moving on...

nails inc. is the latest brand to get all charitable and, along with Breast Cancer Campaign, have launched 'Paint Your Pinkie Pink'. Fronted by Sugarbabe, Heidi Range and supported by other celebrities such as the company's spokesperson Poppy Delevinge (pictured), the ever-present (ahem) Jessie J, Russell Brand and designer Matthew Williamson, the campaign wants to get men and women painting their pinkies pink to raise awareness and funds to support the work of Breast Cancer Campaign's Tissue Bank.

The Tissue Bank is an initiative established to store samples donated by breast cancer patients from across the UK to allow scientists to study how and why breast cancer develops and spreads and devise the best possible treatments.

The company have created a limited edition pink glitter polish for the cause and £1 from each sale will go directly to the Breast Cancer Campaign. For more information check out Paint your pinkie pink | nails inc

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• POPPY-NAILS-INC.jpg
    POPPY-NAILS-INC.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 484

Latest posts

Back