Nails practice hand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EXSTASY

Reaction score
I need a cheap practice hand to buy, anybody know where i can find one? :green:

Ebay or buy a box of cheep tips and either hold one end and work on the other end or blue tack them to a pencil.
If you want it to behave more like a real nail then make sure you remove shine from the surface of the tip that way the product won't move as easily. Much harder to get that smile line right, just like the real thing:lol:

I've been looking at these too but in the meantime been using a washing glove filled with rice, stick tips on it and pretend its a real hand. Its good for practising nail art and c curves/acrylic application. Sadly nothings as good as a real client for learning filing i've found, for pressure and actually checking how things feel.

I`ve been search on there for weeks now and the ones on there haven`t been cheap and i keep missing the bids...my own fault really, too busy for my own good i suppose. :green:

Ebay or buy a box of cheep tips and either hold one end and work on the other end or blue tack them to a pencil.
If you want it to behave more like a real nail then make sure you remove shine from the surface of the tip that way the product won't move as easily. Much harder to get that smile line right, just like the real thing:lol:

That`s actually a good and a very cheap idea, thanks, i think i`ll try that.
Thnx Susie :D

I've been looking at these too but in the meantime been using a washing glove filled with rice, stick tips on it and pretend its a real hand. Its good for practising nail art and c curves/acrylic application. Sadly nothings as good as a real client for learning filing i've found, for pressure and actually checking how things feel.

This is a really good way of practicing, we did that in college and ur right, it`s not the same as working on a real client.
Thnx

Latest posts

Back