Nails - Short Course &NVQ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louise-85

Reaction score
I am looking into doing the Essential Nails course but am also thinking of going to college Sept to do NVQ in Nails, does this sound like a waste of time or a good idea?

The reason I don't want to just wait until Sept is because I want to start my mobile nails as soon as I can as being a stay at home mum is making me brain dead! Lol

The course is a year long but if I complete the Essential Nails course in a couple of months then can I start working as soon as I feel i am ready?

I know it's going to take a lot of practice which is why I also want to do the NVQ course

Xx

Have a look at the VTCT website, decide on the course you would like to do and then click on find a centre and it will tell you where there are assessment centres in your area. That way, you may be able to do the NVQ at home and just go in for the assessment days.

I am doing this at the moment but I am on the kent/east sussex border. I did a couple of days with Denise Wright at her academy so I have my gel certificate for insurance purposes but I am also studying to do an NVQ for Gel Nails only. I just need to book my assessment days when I feel ready. I think you have a year to do it so you can just take your time.

Latest posts

Back