nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peaches

Reaction score
hi i was wondering if any one has tried express nails they are pre designed and applied with the pink glue i tried them on myself but found after i took them off (after 2 weeks as instructed on the label) my natural nail felt pressed down on to the nail bed

Sounds like you used a tip that was too small, you have to go a size bigger and custom fit the sides until it fits snug.
I have used these but the last ones I bought which were from LCN when I tried to take the shine off before overlaying, the pattern came off too and I was so disappointed, there was just no way the slightest buff left the pattern there

Debs said:
I have used these but the last ones I bought which were from LCN when I tried to take the shine off before overlaying, the pattern came off too and I was so disappointed, there was just no way the slightest buff left the pattern there

Really Debs? Did you get in touch with LCN about this only I have a few of their design tips and so far, touch wood, haven't had this problem...maybe you have a dodgy batch? Which design was it?

It has a silver tip, clear well with pink and lilac flowers over it.
I never got in touch with them at first because I thought it may be something I was doing, then as I continued to waste them I thought they may not believe me so I just left it.
They usually have a roadshow this way, so when they`re next about I`ll have a chat with them

Debs said:
It has a silver tip, clear well with pink and lilac flowers over it.
I never got in touch with them at first because I thought it may be something I was doing, then as I continued to waste them I thought they may not believe me so I just left it.
They usually have a roadshow this way, so when they`re next about I`ll have a chat with them

Right yes Debs - you are totally right! That is the one design I haven't got around to using yet - everyone has been opting for the other two floral designs they do. Now, I have just taken a tip and buffed this silver/pink and I can't believe it - it comes clean off! Well I know who I will be contacting first thing tomorrow and I suggest you do likewise Debs! These aren't exactly cheap are they....wow - I'm so glad you mentioned this now - thank goodness my clients hadn't opted for this design so far - I would be furious if I had got all these on and then found the design coming off like this...... :mad:

Well thats a relief, although, like I said, I have wasted so many and upset a few clients along the way too trying to use them but I`m glad to know its not just me

thanks debs for the advice lynda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back