Nailtiques for base coat, different make for colour??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

froggie

Reaction score
HI!

I've searched for this but can't see anything, does anyone know if it's ok/safe to use Nailtiques for the manicure treatment (cuticle creams etc follwed by one of their base and top coats) and then use another companies colours like OPI or Creative or would it be better to stick with the Orly colours that Nailtiques recommend??
Sorry if it sounds a bit dumb! It's just I want to start using Nailtiques but don't know what to do about colours, any thoughts....??:)

Lou x

HI!

I've searched for this but can't see anything, does anyone know if it's ok/safe to use Nailtiques for the manicure treatment (cuticle creams etc follwed by one of their base and top coats) and then use another companies colours like OPI or Creative or would it be better to stick with the Orly colours that Nailtiques recommend??
Sorry if it sounds a bit dumb! It's just I want to start using Nailtiques but don't know what to do about colours, any thoughts....??:)

Lou x
Well given that we use Nailtiques products but OPI polishes and have absolutely no problem whatsoever and never have.I would say it's not an issue at all.HTH

i would have thought absolutely fine hun, use what works for you and what you prefer, to a certain extent it looks fab to have all the "same" products but to be honest I DONT the reason being i prefer some of one range and some of another

xxxxx

Thanks! Yeah I'm going to do some research about stocking OPI, do any of you know the best way to go about it, contact then directly? Or I know they sell them at my local supplier (Alan Howards) but sometimes I think it's maybe better to have the support of the company, incase they give you free promotional stuff etc.
X

Thanks! Yeah I'm going to do some research about stocking OPI, do any of you know the best way to go about it, contact then directly? Or I know they sell them at my local supplier (Alan Howards) but sometimes I think it's maybe better to have the support of the company, incase they give you free promotional stuff etc.
X
You get more options/choices with their colours if you go through their reps,who come to the salon.

But we do get most of ours from Sally's.It's so easy as it's just down the road.Wonderful colours that last forever and go on the nail like a dream.

Hi

Nailtiques prescription manicures are fantastic - all the formulas are fine to use with other polishes. I think they probably recommend Orly as they are manufactured by Grafton International as are Nailtiques! (please correct me if I'm wrong!)

Latest posts

Back