Nailtiques

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JennyGillo

Reaction score
Hi I'm a big natural nail therapist I've used nailtiques in my salon for so many years I've lost count. The nail industry is booming and techniques are changing I've been reading some of the Schoon articles on the internet they contradict some of the old practices I was taught all those moons ago. I've also started to feel nailtiques are not working the wonders they used to deliver. Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated.

I too have used Nailtiques for a very long time, and admit I have changed my manicure routine quite a bit, but I am getting amazing results with Nailtiques as I also only work on the natural nail.

For quite a long time I retailed every so often, but I have recently had a huge jump in retail on No 2 for people suffering with nail problems. I also have had a client with a constant split in her fore finger nail, that I had been repeatedly treating with wraps and overlays just to keep it together. She had bought No 2 ages ago, but admitted to not really using it. I suggested she give it a massive push - the split has gone.

I am a fan of Shellac/Vinylux, but I cannot deny the amazing results I have had with Nailtiques!

Vicki x

I too have used Nailtiques for a very long time, and admit I have changed my manicure routine quite a bit, but I am getting amazing results with Nailtiques as I also only work on the natural nail.

For quite a long time I retailed every so often, but I have recently had a huge jump in retail on No 2 for people suffering with nail problems. I also have had a client with a constant split in her fore finger nail, that I had been repeatedly treating with wraps and overlays just to keep it together. She had bought No 2 ages ago, but admitted to not really using it. I suggested she give it a massive push - the split has gone.

I am a fan of Shellac/Vinylux, but I cannot deny the amazing results I have had with Nailtiques!

Vicki x

Thanks for your reply Vicki one of the things I've read recently is not to soak natural nails as they absorb the water in the manicure? I use the hygienic nail soak it's smells so lovely the clients love it. What do you do in your routine if you don't mind me asking?

Latest posts

Back