Name HELP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rach.rua

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could gimme a couple of suggestions as to what to call my, i don't even know what to call it now :) i'm about to rent a lovely room in a good location and i'll be doing nails, tans, make up and tinting. I want something simple but not a word that no one knows what it means, if you know what i mean..?..like kalu, aria, aveo etc... i want something that kinda says elegant and ladylike to the older clients and that says cute and funky to younger ones. I'm toying around with Glamour, Glimmer or Couture or something, what do you think??? Any suggestions at all would be much appreciated!!!!!!

Rachel.

I think Glamour sounds too cheesy, as does Glimmer. Just my opinion, not sure on Couture... I know it means something.. fashion?

The right name will come, will have a think for you :hug:

Thanks for your input, i was thinking the same but i want somethin that means those things but doesnt sound cheesy or done to death :( i girl i know has a little room called Polish, i think thats cool, what do you think of it? obviously cant use that anyway.

Thanks for your input, i was thinking the same but i want somethin that means those things but doesnt sound cheesy or done to death :( i girl i know has a little room called Polish, i think thats cool, what do you think of it? obviously cant use that anyway.

Hmm not sure about Polish...

There are lots of words beginning with C that mean beautiful... stuff like that, if you see what I mean... I am trying to find something that takes a word and gives back suggestions.. looking online for you :hug:

you are brilliant, thank you so much for taking the time for me.

what about NAIL COUTURE??? as in nail fashion?? sorry I cant think of anything else xx

you are brilliant, thank you so much for taking the time for me.

Was looking for my C word but came up with Ambience.... which means a particular atmosphere of a place... Ambient/Ambience.... but I checked and there is a place called that in Chorlton

It will be extremely difficult to get a unique name... as they have been covered for years....

.. I like Ambience :lol: ... it would come up one of the first in advertising listings such as Yell :lol:

There is a name which means beautiful and all sorts beginning with C and it's bugging me!

Not Chic is it?

Here you go... enter a word or words to describe what you would like... I used Beautiful... and it brings up oodles of suggestions :hug:

*:beautiful - OneLook Dictionary Search

You can be as original as you like with that and there are some interesting words.

Hope this helps. Then you can check nobody has it within your area.

How about pamper and polish :hug:

thanks to all of you. i'll check that site out, thanks a million, you've been such a great help.

Latest posts

Back