'Naming' an open day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Rose

Reaction score
Evening all,

I'm planning on having an open event in September & was originally going to call it 'Pimm's on the lawn' on the invitations.

I've just made myself a simplistic Pina Colada (Malibu with tropical fruit juice) which got me thinking....

Would you rather be invited to a 'Pimms on the lawn' event OR a 'Cocktails with a difference' event. (or could well be neither, lol)

I thought cocktails as the naming of some of my product ranges are cocktail themed so I kinda thought it would flow a bit better & give us chance to demo cocktail themed scrubs, butters etc...

Hiya, I like the cocktails with a difference theme. Interesting theme and gives you so much more opportunity to demo your products that have the 'cocktail' element to them.

Yeah! cocktails with a difference!
Sounds great!!! X

I agree. Cocktails with a difference is exactly what you'll be serving. Great idea. x

Great idea!
Can I come? (Only if you've surrendered Jim to me though......:wink2:)

Will it be more work / money for you ? Pimms is a big pitcher lots of fruit pimms and your mixer and a ladle for some self service ,

You could do diffrent pimms mixers per table / product IE citrus fruits in your citrus product area ,

Tropical / pimms in another area ,

Cocktails might be more work and prob won't be self service ,

Unless you get a bar person for the night?

What about punch ? Could be quite cocktail like still ,

"cocktails with a difference" sounds more intruiging:biggrin:

Will it be more work / money for you ? Pimms is a big pitcher lots of fruit pimms and your mixer and a ladle for some self service ,

You could do diffrent pimms mixers per table / product IE citrus fruits in your citrus product area ,

Tropical / pimms in another area ,

Cocktails might be more work and prob won't be self service ,

Unless you get a bar person for the night?

What about punch ? Could be quite cocktail like still ,

Not sure yet Ceri, haven't done any costings or anything so far.
Could do some pre-mixed cocktaily things like you can buy already made up. So then they could help themselves...
As for punch - I'm thinking Sangria as thought would work with a product range to suit :biggrin:

But ooh, could get one of those topless waiters....

Good idea ....
When Is this ?

***Goes to google flights to England***

:lol::lol:
I actually saw one of them wandering round Ipswich on Saturday handing out leaflets & oh my, I nearly came over all unnecessary, lol. Boy did he have a fit bod :biggrin:

Evening all,

I'm planning on having an open event in September & was originally going to call it 'Pimm's on the lawn' on the invitations.

I've just made myself a simplistic Pina Colada (Malibu with tropical fruit juice) which got me thinking....

Would you rather be invited to a 'Pimms on the lawn' event OR a 'Cocktails with a difference' event. (or could well be neither, lol)

I thought cocktails as the naming of some of my product ranges are cocktail themed so I kinda thought it would flow a bit better & give us chance to demo cocktail themed scrubs, butters etc...

Cocktails all the way! Much more appealing in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back