Nano/micro loop/ring hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audpol0254

Reaction score
ive worn clip in extensions on and off for about a year and im looking for a permanent solution for hair extensions, my hair just takes forever to grow lol so I have some questions about these types of extensions :)
I have thinish hair ( a lot of little strands) so would these types of extensions be suitable in my hair? My hair is about 4 1/2 inches below my collar bone so what would be the best length that would look the most natural (18 or 20 inches?)? how visible are these extensions? how long do they last (I take extremely excellent care of my hair)? can you see them easily when your hair is up (like in a bun or pony)? I'm an active girl (run a lot, im a dancer, go to the gym a lot) so will these extensions hold up to my life style? are nano loops/rings or micro loops/rings better? which are least visible and easiest on hair? about how often should I get the readjusted? are they the safest on hair, most people advocate that they are but is that true? and for anyone that has ever had these type of extensions what were the pros and cons of them???

Latest posts

Back