Nano ring recomendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siobrennan

Reaction score
hi ladies (and gents!)

I have a client booked in for micro rings on friday, but her hair is slightly finer than i would like for micro rings however she is dead against bonds. Was thinking nanos would work, but i haven't used them before. I usually use hair planet and get 4 months from them, and the budget for hair alone is £150 for this client. Can anyone recommend a supplier? I have exhausted the search function and its not been too fruitful!! xxx

i know Studio 58 are taking orders for friday delivery of their new nano hair according to facebook also hair rebellion do it but its a bit pricer being brazillian but resuable longer I understand so economical in the long run, a couple of avenues to check out there I hope

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

thanks for the suggestions! going to just order normal stick tips as i have the fear i dont like the hair from anywhere else!! I'll be trialling nanos in myself once my hair is long enough though!! xxx

Oh just a thought there's a retipper on facebook reggies retips ?? Im sure they do nano tips so you could get a weft from your regular supply and have it converted maybe?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

yeah i contacted them but no reply yet so :( but will be doing that fore mine!! need to get growing my hair now lol xx

Lancashire lass on here (think that's we name) I'm sure she does a tipping service you could pm her xx

Do any of you ladies know anyone that applies nano rings in the Manchester area? I offer these myself but really want them in my own hair. Too much hassle to fit my own xx

Lady locks do nano rings at 150 strands of 0.8g 18 inch for £95 plus its Indian AAA I've found their hair amazing and very thick at the ends I've used their hair for ages and my liens love it xxx

Latest posts

Back