Nano Rings-lined or not which is better?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glammymammy

Reaction score
Can anyone advise on whether to use the nano rings with the silicone lining or without?

What would be best?

Thanks in advance :)

Can anyone advise on whether to use the nano rings with the silicone lining or without?

What would be best?

Lined are much better x

I always think the lined are better

What would be best?

Lined are unnecessary and defeats the purpose of a tiny ring . A correctly fitted unlined nano will stay in place 4 months.

The difference in size between the silicone and non is pretty much undetectable to the eye.

So you fit your nanos and then do nothing for 4 months? No rotational plan?

Thanks for the advice I have ordered the ones without the lining but I will reorder a new batch with the lining and see how they go.

Are the lined ones actually bigger to accommodate the lining?

Apart from protecting the hair with lined rings do they prevent slippage or make it happen? x

Thanks for the advice I have ordered the ones without the lining but I will reorder a new batch with the lining and see how they go.

Are the lined ones actually bigger to accommodate the lining?

Apart from protecting the hair with lined rings do they prevent slippage or make it happen? x

Personally i dont like the unlined rings i think if you can cause damage by using them i would rather have a few slip out than damage my hair, normally the unlined rings have grooves in and if this is clamped together it can work as a pair of scissors & snap it off, personal experience xx

Personally i dont like the unlined rings i think if you can cause damage by using them i would rather have a few slip out than damage my hair, normally the unlined rings have grooves in and if this is clamped together it can work as a pair of scissors & snap it off, personal experience xx

Our experience, lined do not break the natural hair and no not slide off at all. Stick with lined (personal experience of both) x

Lined are unnecessary and defeats the purpose of a tiny ring . A correctly fitted unlined nano will stay in place 4 months.

The lined rings we use are the exact same size as unlined and are far more kinder to the hair(esp weak/brittle and overporcessed hair) x

Great advice Thank you everyone :D

I will be using the lined ones as I agree less damage on the hair is much better than a few sliding out x

The difference in size between the silicone and non is pretty much undetectable to the eye.

So you fit your nanos and then do nothing for 4 months? No rotational plan?

The nanos stay put without any maintenance for around 4 months. These are on experienced clients only. First time users have maintenance however there is nothing much to do.

Nanos require a good nano tip, a good ring, specific pliers ( not sharp electrical pliers passed off as extension pliers by most trainers/suppliers as these cut the hair ) and the correct fit.

All this combined they are a fuss free method and suitable for all clients

* what are you classing as your rotational plan?

Latest posts

Back