Nano rings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HairyGeek

Reaction score
Hello geeks this is my first post. Recently trained in several methods of hair extensions but struggling with nano ring suppliers. I have not fitted any nano rings yet but most suppliers seem to sell 1g per strand nano rings. Does anyone else think this is too heavy?

I've had no problems with 1g strands but angel remy is 0.8g and the hair is nice :)

Viola do 0.5g and 0.8g but the hair is awful! Xx

Isn't it mostly clients with finer hair that nano rings are used for? You would expect them to be lighter per strand in that case surely?

I wore russian bueaty works nanos and they were a pain. Slid out too easy. I have fine hair and the only method I've grown to love is fusion as they are hidden easily. The lady who did then round the areas that are finest folded rather than rolled. I found although nano has small rings the plastic sticks out too much.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love nano they are very popular amongst fine haired ladies I use transform Xtensions 6a high grade hair it lasts so well they offer discount for trade
Transform-Hair-Extensions

It's the weight per strand I'm querying. Doesn't anyone think they should be thinner?

Depends on the clients hair is it oily etc. My hair gets quite oily which I think with any weight may cause them to slip. 1g which I was wearing stuck out too much so if you can get hold of smaller they would be better I think

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back