Natural eyebrow dye - advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lottiemarra

Reaction score
Hi,

I wondered if anyone can help. I have a client who has been having her eyebrows waxed and dyed with me for around 2 years. We have never had any problems but the last few times her eyebrows have been sore and flakey after the procedure. I tried waxing them and then dyeing them a few days after the waxing, thinking that the two treatments might be irritating each other but it made no difference and I can safely say that she is reacting to the dye.

I have not changed anything, use the same brands etc so I think it is something she has developed over time. She is of Italian decent, very dark but has light eyebrows so dyeing them means a lot to her.

Can anyone suggest a natural product that may be suitable for me to try with her?

Any suggestions will be gratefully appreciated.

Lottie x

That's a nuisance. Have a look and see if you can find a brown henna as I can't think of any hypo-allergenic tints, but maybe the other geeks might know of one.

You should be tinting and then waxing to avoid irritation.

I had the same problem for myself , Just ended up suddenly having reactions when using tint everything i have tred since doesn't work for me ...
That's how i started using illah products , natural mineral based can be used after waxing and my clients love it too. I have spoke about this product before and people have used it since and agree.

people can develop sensitives suddenly to things for no particular reason.,i have a lady like yours and while i wouldnt tint her lashes again ,ever ,i find that once no tint gets near her skin it's ok on her brows but i cannot let the tint go down too close too the roots either so just tinting the last 3/4 of the brow hairs works for her.

Hello, I had a similar problem with and lavender wax i was using and i called the supplier and the company and they had changed one ingredient in the product and not informed me, i used a different alo wax and she had no irritation x x

Latest posts

Back