Natural Nail Care Salon Record Card

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beaute

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking at purchasing some client record cards that look professional. I currently use OPI record cards and sometimes its only the record cards I need and the £50 minimum order seems a bit high just for the 1 thing if I have enough of the treatment/retail items in stock.

I use OPI manicure products and I am in the process of changing over to Creative for enamels, base and top coats.

I don't know whether to do my own as some of the ones I have seen don't look that professional.

If I was to do my own client record card what should I include on it.

The only other thing I can think of is when I put in my next order with OPI is to purchase the record cards then and in future just copy them and print them out on card, would this work?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
do your own babe.
If you get some card to print them on, put your logo or name on top, then you can follow the same presentation of the OPI cards but put what is relevant to you.
Remember space for clients personal details, contra-indication etc.

Creative do some and they have everything on that you need....you get them from SS

do your own babe.
If you get some card to print them on, put your logo or name on top, then you can follow the same presentation of the OPI cards but put what is relevant to you.
Remember space for clients personal details, contra-indication etc.

Hi hippy-chick, would I do them in word or excel?

hi why don't u try this website....
Buy Nail Care Record Cards from Beauty Express

hope it will help!! xxxx

I had a look at the Beauty Express ones and they're not really what I'm after.

I use the Creative ones myself - very smart:)

do them in word.
A5 landscape.
I get card to put them on, I have a paper guillotine, so cut A4 in half.
On the back I have date: treatment: comments: price paid:

Latest posts

Back