natural nail overlays

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Reaction score
I would like to know how other nail tech do their natural nail overlays could some one please explain ,do you do it with acrylic gel or fibre glass :and how much do you charge many thanx diana

oey

Reaction score
I would like to know how other nail tech do their natural nail overlays could some one please explain ,do you do it with acrylic gel or fibre glass :and how much do you charge many thanx diana
Hiya Diana

What systems are you trained in and use? The application can vary depending on what system you trained in.

Please fill in more details on your profile and we will help you further.

butterfly100

Reaction score
Hi! I charge £25 but as Oey said this will depend on what system you use and weather its a high end product etc!! Hth

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
I charge £25-£30...(new sets and re balances) I use Gel...It takes me about 1.30 mins...HTH x

blossom

Reaction score
I charge £30 natural, £35 French, natural will take around 45 mins, French about 1 hour hth x (same for gel or l&p)

Reaction score
I have been trained in Creative,l/p gels brisa /fibreglass ,star nails l/p,star nails gels/fibreglass acrygel/calgel just wanna know how you guys out there do nat nails overlays can do all systems thanx for your replies xxx

Latest posts