natural skin products - straw pole

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashalina23

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondered the possible interest/market for 100% natural face packs, slimming wraps, body masks, moisturisers in the beauty industyr. I know its a complete opposite to the products we sell at presentm :however I have been approaches to become the sole uk distributor of 100% natural products handmade in egypt. Before I committed - just wondering what the demand is like in the uk and more importantly - who are the current competitors and ranges available?
Any info/advice appreciated.

I wonder what 100% natural actually means, after all you could probably justify anything as natural if you trace its origins back.......might also be worthwhile checking shelf life and opened life. Having been negative I would now say that, all things being equal, natural= good in most clients' eyes.

100% natural, should mean that there is nothing synthetic (ie manmade) in it. I certainly find that clients love having a completely natural product applied to there skin as generally they are safer and kinder to skin. People are definitely much more ingredient savvy and with the power of the internet can google any ingredient to find out if it is a nasty or not. Some of the best things to have natural is the likes of fragrance, colours and preservatives (fragrance in particular as a lot of people are sensitive to artificial fragrances) xx

Good point. Products viable for a year - clear best before dates on them...

Latest posts

Back