Natural wedding nails help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LydiaP

Reaction score
Good Afternoon lovelies!

I have a client booked in for wedding nails in a couple of weeks, and she is after natural gel polish nails (so no acrylics or gel overlays, just pure gel polish). Her nails are short, but they have grown in the recent weeks, so we are looking for ideas that would make her nails look great, even if they are short. Can anyone recommend anything?

She would ideally like matte burgundy nails, with a unicorn feature nail on each hand. Would this look nice for short nails? She doesn't want to use acrylics to only lengthen her nails slightly, so she prefers to stick with the natural polish.

The nails she wants is a great idea for her personality and matches the wedding she has organised, so I am hoping that you lovely people have your own short natural wedding nail stories and could possibly advise if this look would suit short nails?

Alternatively, any other recommendations would also be greatly appreciated, as she is relying on me, and these will be my very first set of wedding nails..eeekkkk! Excited/nervous feelings coming from this nail tech!

xxx

Latest posts

Back