Naughty client! Correction advice...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foundlings

Reaction score
I have a few long distance clients, works pretty well most of the time, but every now and then they can't make it back to the homeland for their hair... I think this one will from now on though!

Message I received today:
Basically I went in and explained that you always put in v fine highlights and put in blondes and browns so it looks natural/subtle etc and that I wanted the same again on the T section to tidy me over. They said they understood but then put in what they said was the same shade of brown (the natural colour one you put in) and blonde but it turned out as really thick slices of brght yellow and a browny/reddy colour. I went back the same day and explained the problem and that it was not at all what i wanted so they put in some other colour but now its blonde highlights and then a coppery colour (with a couple of the reddy brown ones still in my hair which they didnt deal with). It looks a bit better now but the copper and the red ones do not really blend. I dont really want to go to anyone else now (having learnt my lession) until I can se you but would like to fade the copper and red highlights and tone the blonde some how. I bought head and shoulders today as I know that strips colour to some extent! It may be that I either have to fork out to go somewhere here (bit wary of paying out to go somewhere i dont know) or just wait. As i am going away and will be in the sun dont really want to haev it done before I go but at the same time dont want it turning a weird colour away! Rant over!

Am waiting for an accompanying picture! I normally do a VERY finely woven t-section of alternating majimeche+12% and wella 6/73+3% on her natural base 6 hair. Have told her to go ahead with head and shoulders and add a bit of bicarb for good measure, and if the pic shows a lot of yellow reccommended a purple shampoo, anyone else have an opinion on this or have I done all I can for now?! Don't think it'll really be much better til I can get my paws on it though!

Oh dear!!! Sounds like she has learnt her lesson and will be a very loyal client from here on in.I would wait until you see a picture ( dont forget to ask her to take it outside in good daylight!) and then go from there!

Latest posts

Back