Naughty ebayer! Be ashamed... very ashamed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vodkababe

Reaction score
Sorry to start yet another ebay thread, but look at what I just found - someone selling 'genuine' Creative monomer refills.

Ggggrrrrrr.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=75055&item=5573069731&rd=1

"Creative Nails Perfect Colour Powder Pink 3.7oz RE-FILL

A high-performance powder with intense colour and long-lasting toughness. Created with the latest polymer technology, these powders shrink less, which prevents centre pocket lifting and service breakdown. A faster set with full-bodied flow allows for efficient workability.

Use with Radical, Retention+ or Moxie sculpting liquids. Designed for tip and natural nail overlays in zones 1, 2 & 3

If you were to purchase this product direct with Creative it would cost you £41.36 and £6.50 postage.

I am selling these re-fills at only £20.00 each plus £1.85 postage.

Making a saving of over £26.00

I only ever use and sell genuine Creative Liquids and Powders, I am a fully trained Creative nail technician and I only ever use the best.

Your product will be sent to you in a tupperware container.

If you are NOT happy with this please DO NOT purchase a
re-fill from me."

vodkababe said:
Sorry to start yet another ebay thread, but look at what I just found - someone selling 'genuine' Creative monomer refills.

Ggggrrrrrr.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=75055&item=5573069731&rd=1

"Creative Nails Perfect Colour Powder Pink 3.7oz RE-FILL

A high-performance powder with intense colour and long-lasting toughness. Created with the latest polymer technology, these powders shrink less, which prevents centre pocket lifting and service breakdown. A faster set with full-bodied flow allows for efficient workability.

Use with Radical, Retention+ or Moxie sculpting liquids. Designed for tip and natural nail overlays in zones 1, 2 & 3

If you were to purchase this product direct with Creative it would cost you £41.36 and £6.50 postage.

I am selling these re-fills at only £20.00 each plus £1.85 postage.

Making a saving of over £26.00

I only ever use and sell genuine Creative Liquids and Powders, I am a fully trained Creative nail technician and I only ever use the best.

Your product will be sent to you in a tupperware container.

If you are NOT happy with this please DO NOT purchase a
re-fill from me."
Just seen it What a cheek, tupperware contianer HOW NICE NOT!!!!!
Something needs to be done about the selling of these proffessional things.
C*

and some poor fool will actually buy it.......

NailStyle said:
and some poor fool will actually buy it.......

Ditto - what a shame to see this lack of professionalsim

This person does not deserve to claim to be a Professional Creative (or any other company) trained technician.

The problem with these people doing re-fills is they could put anything in the TUPPERWARE container. I say buy from DN because this way your guaranteed the real product, Not something that could have been tapered with or may not even be what they advertise it as :evil:

I personally have seen this before on ebay and believe it is NOT cnd powders she is refilling with.

All the ebayers selling cnd are out to make a profit, there is no way by selling a 3.7 oz pot for £20 that shes gonna make a profit.

i told the seller this in an email too, I wonder why I did'nt get a reply ??????

Latest posts

Back