Neals Yard remedies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmajane74

Reaction score
How do you find retailing these products? What seems to sell the best? How easily do they sell? Do you find they supplement your revenue nicely? Looking for products and ideas to supplement my massage business.

I have just signed up as a consultant..they have an offer on this month & the joining kit is only £50 (about half price). I get the impression it will involve party plan sales to make money as the start off commission is quite low but the products are lovely. I think you'll find other ranges where the profit margin is better, have you looked at Eve Taylor and Monu ? I love the Monu samples I received and good margins for retail so I've put in a small order for them and taken advantage of Neal's Yard Offer too.:p

Me the same! I have taken on Neals Yard as a Consultant, I doubt I will do that many parties but looking to use the products in my treatments for facials and massage and retail them from my treatments!. Really not a bad starter kit and only £50 in feb!!! The products are lovely and fairly well know! And made in England which is also good!

I have also signed up to be a neals
Yard remedies consultant. Does anyone know if there is a minimum you need to sell a month?

Hi, I was thinking about joining to! The minimum is £85 in 3 months to keep active I believe x

Me the same! I have taken on Neals Yard as a Consultant, I doubt I will do that many parties but looking to use the products in my treatments for facials and massage and retail them from my treatments!. Really not a bad starter kit and only £50 in feb!!! The products are lovely and fairly well know! And made in England which is also good!

What did you get in your kit? X

Hi there everyone

Just a quick message to say that I run a team of consultants for NYR Organics.

Don't want to get into trouble for advertising on here, but if any of you would like further information, please pm me and i'll be happy to help.

I am committed to supporting my team, and offer free accredited training to all my team members, over and above standard NYR support.

Joy x

Hi, I was thinking about joining to! The minimum is £85 in 3 months to keep active I believe x

This isn't actually the case. There are no real minimum amounts, and consultants can be active, active on file, or inactive.

Please feel free to pm me for further info.

I'm a NYR consultant too and I order very little with no problems. They have got lots of info for therapists etc. I don't stock anything but just order in what my clients want and it works for me. I've had clients come to me because I use NYR, so a good move overall.

Latest posts

Back