Need a little advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachelLynch

Reaction score
Ive popped over from beauty, i was just wondering if anyone could give me advice as to whats up with my scalp :(

I get a large dry patch on the front of my scalp, its sore, itchy, red and very flakey, it doesnt look pleasant and is quite embarassing!

My mum said it looks like cradle cap! ive tried the shampoo and it just burned and made it so much worse!

What could it be and what could i use to get rid of it?

Thanks in advance

Ive popped over from beauty, i was just wondering if anyone could give me advice as to whats up with my scalp :(

I get a large dry patch on the front of my scalp, its sore, itchy, red and very flakey, it doesnt look pleasant and is quite embarassing!

My mum said it looks like cradle cap! ive tried the shampoo and it just burned and made it so much worse!

What could it be and what could i use to get rid of it?

Thanks in advance

It sounds like psoriasis Hun. You can get shampoos and cream from your doctor but unfortunately there is no cure as such but good diet, no smoking and alcohol can help mine cleared when I was pregnant (and healthy!) it can be caused by stress too !

It sounds like psoriasis Hun. You can get shampoos and cream from your doctor but unfortunately there is no cure as such but good diet, no smoking and alcohol can help mine cleared when I was pregnant (and healthy!) it can be caused by stress too !

I thought it could be psoriasis but wasn't sure, ill try get to the doctors in that case, think I need to change my diet as well! X

It sounds like psoriasis Hun. I suffer with it, you can get medicated shampoo from your doctor. Or I find t-gel really helps clear it up. Although it doesn't smell very nice. Good diet really helps. I find stress makes mine worse x

Latest posts

Back