Need a mineral make-up range that offers great training not far from Nottingham?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyk

Reaction score
Really need your help guys, iv always hated doing make-up on other people it's the one thing i hated at college :cry: i could have left cos of it, its a good job it was the last unit we had, i use bare mins on myself & have trained in it and on myself it looks great and everyone always coment on what im wearing i can sell no end of it to. my problem is eye make-up !!! I'v just got no confidence doing it on others ! altho i no in my area trying to get a mobile therapist for weddings is a nightmare so i really need to get my act together and make the most of it, and start offering the whole package at wedding fairs. i need to change brands and could do with doing more training on wedding make-up's ? really like art deco but cant find anything on where there training is ? i also need a small mobile make up kit to ?

Can anyone offer any advice:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back