need a rant

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zebra_cake

Reaction score
Just had the client from hell !!!

alright take that back shes nice but omg how stressed am i.

she came in with light brown/dark blonde goldish hair with a few slightly lighter pieces on the ends.

she wanted it brown fading to blonde (ombre) with 2 blonde pieces on top . more blonde than done at the last colour.(somewhere else)

so i did a full head of woven highlights backcombed with brown on the roots and bleach 30vols on the ends starting from about 2 inches down the hair.
and then picked out 2 bits out of the top section for doing blonde and did the other bit brown.

must admit i was well impressed with my self as i had never done this before just read about it .mainly on here. It looked stunning even her mum said so.

but its wasnt what she wanted .. so i said come back for more blonde underneath (must admit it wasnt as blonde as i thought it would come out but obviously was a build up of colour.)

but then she started faffing saying its nice but its not what i wanted . ...

she then basicaly said she wants it dark ontop and blonde undeath but not blocky but then shows me a picture of a block tint white underneath and black ontop. so explain that as she has colour on already you would have to build up the blonde underneath ,as i did every section blonde already you just need to build it up to be mega blonde. (her mum understood )

well shes coming back tomorrow but god know what im going to do.
do i do the same as i did but with 40vols ....should i just grab the bottom in a bobble idea and backcomb and paint

should i take sections of slices instead of woven higlights and backcomb .... ahhhhhhh stressed.

it looked stunning aswell i was really impressed , as was the other girls as they had no idea why i was backcombing foils lol

Just had the client from hell !!!

alright take that back shes nice but omg how stressed am i.

she came in with light brown/dark blonde goldish hair with a few slightly lighter pieces on the ends.

she wanted it brown fading to blonde (ombre) with 2 blonde pieces on top . more blonde than done at the last colour.(somewhere else)

so i did a full head of woven highlights backcombed with brown on the roots and bleach 30vols on the ends starting from about 2 inches down the hair.
and then picked out 2 bits out of the top section for doing blonde and did the other bit brown.

must admit i was well impressed with my self as i had never done this before just read about it .mainly on here. It looked stunning even her mum said so.

but its wasnt what she wanted .. so i said come back for more blonde underneath (must admit it wasnt as blonde as i thought it would come out but obviously was a build up of colour.)

but then she started faffing saying its nice but its not what i wanted . ...

she then basicaly said she wants it dark ontop and blonde undeath but not blocky but then shows me a picture of a block tint white underneath and black ontop. so explain that as she has colour on already you would have to build up the blonde underneath ,as i did every section blonde already you just need to build it up to be mega blonde. (her mum understood )

well shes coming back tomorrow but god know what im going to do.
do i do the same as i did but with 40vols ....should i just grab the bottom in a bobble idea and backcomb and paint

should i take sections of slices instead of woven higlights and backcomb .... ahhhhhhh stressed.

it looked stunning aswell i was really impressed , as was the other girls as they had no idea why i was backcombing foils lol

Bleach with 40vol? She won't need much colour as she won't have much hair left!!

I'd just go over it again if her hair would take it if it's lighter she wants anyway and get rid of the 2 blonde bits on top :o x

I'd just go over it again if her hair would take it if it's lighter she wants anyway and get rid of the 2 blonde bits on top :o x

But with a low developer I think x

But with a low developer I think x

ive de stressed now lol . did help that i had an epic migraine ...still have tbh

i dont like the blonde on the top but thats what she wanted lol

think im just going to do loads of blonde underneath like i did before and convnice her to get rid of the 2 blonde on top

ive de stressed now lol . did help that i had an epic migraine ...still have tbh

i dont like the blonde on the top but thats what she wanted lol

think im just going to do loads of blonde underneath like i did before and convnice her to get rid of the 2 blonde on top

Lol yeh I would just be careful when going over it too, no 40 vol lol x

Latest posts

Back