Need an alternative course - any ideas please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharonh1973

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

My plans have been scuppered!! I completed Level 2 Beauty Therapy this summer (evening classes) and was really looking forward to starting Level 3 Holistics in September. I work full-time in an office but have previously been able to juggle hours so can finish at 4.30pm to arrive at college at 5pm on the two evenings. The company where i work went to adminstration and then bought out by a much larger company and i have to work 8.30-5 one week and 9-5.30 following week and there is no flexibilty. It is put up with it or find alternative employment. Whilst i would love to leave and find job in beauty i cannot afford to (single mum 2 kids).

Sorry to babble on, the point and question is does anybody know of say week long courses (could use holidays) to qualify in massage (was looking forward to aromatherapy and swedish massage would be doing) or is it not possible to do this way? Been doing mobile on friends and family to keep up practice but found that massage would be popular.

Really gutted, also made some really good friends on L2 and upset that wont be in the class with them come September.

Thanks for reading, Sharon x

Hi Sharon,

Not sure how far away from Manchester you are...but have you tried The Central College Of Manchester...they are a private beauty college. I trained at the Huddersfield site and can highly recommend them. They do several post grad qualifications and are open seven days a week. You may find something suitable held on a weekend??
www.whiterosebeautycolleges.co.uk

Hope this helps,

Sarah x

thanks Sarah, will have a look now x

There's an amazing holistic trainer on this site and her name is Hippy Chick (Ann Ball). See if she can help. xx

Latest posts

Back