Need hair for Thursday delivery!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meerubrooks

Reaction score
hair.jpg
Hi all

Ive had a consultation today with a new client and she wants fitting on friday - only problem is she is blonde and I need low maintenance hair - i.e. hair thats not going to tangle
Price doesn't matter, but the quality of the hair does - can anyone recommend where I can get hair from - wavy and brilliant quality - must not be coated in silicone!!!!

My supplier hasn't got it in stock until monday - which is too late
Thanks in advance

Transform extensions will deliver by Thursday

I get so frustrated with clients wanting there hair rushed lol kahuna is right transform are usually great with delivery, so are angels locks

Transforms Russian or Mongolian if you order by 2 they post for next day

If you want to check us out we can help, we have a wide range of colours and application methods available for next day delivery if ordered before 3:30pm.

Drop me an email if you decide to place an order and I'll email over a discount code.

[email protected]

If you want to check us out we can help, we have a wide range of colours and application methods available for next day delivery if ordered before 3:30pm.

Drop me an email if you decide to place an order and I'll email over a discount code.

[email protected]
Thanks Richard I used additional lengths years ago but never found the hair long lasting - do u supply different hair now - like the picture I uploaded

Transforms Russian or Mongolian if you order by 2 they post for next day
Thanks - which is their best Russian or Mongolian - but is It straight as I wanted lose wavy hair xx

I get so frustrated with clients wanting there hair rushed lol kahuna is right transform are usually great with delivery, so are angels locks
Thanks for reply - Angel locks is the only one I've used from your list - ate the others you listed the same as I don't think she will get on with AL its strain and pre bonded
I need loose hair soft and wavy x

Check out our Remi Cachet range if you are wanting high quality hair, I'd recommend our Mini Tips™ range, or if you'd like something a little different check out our Ultra Tips™ as you probably won't of seen anything like them before.

Latest posts

Back