need help composin letter for parents

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny2

Reaction score
Hi guys, i have been doin really well with my childrens parties, infact they have become a hit. More so than my beauty treatments.
Any how i recently received a letter from my insurance stating that i need to get permission from all childrens parents for the party .
So i wondered if any of you have done this all ready or could just help me put something together.

My parties consist of hair, make up, foot spa, nail art and nail painted on toes (application of stickers gems)
Tattoos, also photos are taken at the party by the party girl and myself which the party girl gets to keep.
So guys please any help much appretiated
thank you so much jennyx

Hi guys, i have been doin really well with my childrens parties, infact they have become a hit. More so than my beauty treatments.
Any how i recently received a letter from my insurance stating that i need to get permission from all childrens parents for the party .
So i wondered if any of you have done this all ready or could just help me put something together.

My parties consist of hair, make up, foot spa, nail art and nail painted on toes (application of stickers gems)
Tattoos, also photos are taken at the party by the party girl and myself which the party girl gets to keep.
So guys please any help much appretiated
thank you so much jennyx

this is what i do:

I have ready made invites for all the kids, the birthday girls mum collects them when she books the party. There's a space for the childs name and parents name, and it says "I give permission for my child to have treatments x, y and z and any allergies are listed here" then the parent signs it, and the birthday girls mum collects them all in and brings them back to me :)

don't forget your crb check hun xx

I do not do invitations as i offer themes, limos, canvasses the works, so how would i present it just as a letter so to speak.
I have just contacted my umbrella body and crb are on the go as i hope to hit youth centres the works, I have just got into all the schools in my area and the leaflets are hot off the press as we speak i am so excited. Problem i have is have a party sat and these letters need doing have you any rxample sheets chic

Latest posts

Back