Need help with Bio Sculpture exam please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anf

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, i'm new to the site, so hope i'm posting this in the right place!

I'm training to do Bio/S nails, and i've got my practicle exam next week, i have to take the written paper with me and there's 2 questions i can't find the answers to, can anyone help me please, i've read the manual 4 times now and the answers just arn't in there!

1) if there is cured gel under the free edge what should you do and how?

2) is it possible to pick up staining from fabrics, newspapers and food. what should your clients do to correct this?

I think the answer to the 2nd one is that clear gel picks up colour, but s-gel/flexi gel were developed as they do not, however top coat can, so the client should remove and re apply the top coat. - is this correct and any ideas about the other one would be grately received

many thanks
Anf

Please, can someone help me with these, I really want to finish my exam paper!

hi
if gel is under free edge use cuti stone to remove it!!
and yes the second question is remove top coat and re apply. and next time maybe use a hard gel that dosent tend to pick up staining!!
good luck with your exam xx

hi
if gel is under free edge use cuti stone to remove it!!
and yes the second question is remove top coat and re apply. and next time maybe use a hard gel that dosent tend to pick up staining!!
good luck with your exam xx
Thank you so much for your help Shelly x

Latest posts

Back