Need help with The edge Quick Acrylic Course!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jodie_glo

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I have recently done the edge quick acrylic course - please don't hate me - i have read what everyone feels about short courses but i joined after i booked it and do plan to do a CND course once ive saved a few pennies!

Anyway i'm getting on quite well and done quite a few peoples nails (only family and friend obviously as i do not cound myself as a professional!) and i'm quite impressed with the results ive not had a lot of lifting or anything but iam running out of the acrylic that came with the kit - my question is can i use normal acrylic or does it have to be the dipping acrylic??

thanks for your help in advance

Jodie x

No one will hate you hun for doing a short nail course, you are doing the right thing by practising before launching yourself, the system you are using is similiar to the backscratchers Extreme Powder Dip so no you can not use normal acrylic powder you will need to buy the dipping acrylic, if in doubt contact your trainer and ask them any questions no matter how small and I am sure they will advise you further.

hth
Sue x

thanks for you reply i will contact the edge tomorro morning thanks for your words of encouragement i realy apprieciate it! ive read alot of posts about short courses and people often have strong opinions about them

thanks again for you help x

I did the Edge Acrylic Dip course just today! Really like this system!
If it helps, I was told you can use regular Acrylic Powder!

Latest posts

Back