Need help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melanie390

Reaction score
Hi there
Im new to this site and wondered if anybody could help me out with my nails and please advise me on what im doing wrong, the only type of nail tips that suit me are the french fin which normally last for weeks when i can get several back fills, but about two weeks ago i put a full set on and within a week they started to lift so i filed them and back filled them and a week later they did the same and went yellow looking, i dont know why as it hasnt happened before, so i soaked them off and tried the french manicure tips and applied nsi clear acrylic and after a couple of days to a week they all seem to come off, and for some reason im finding some tips arent sticking to the finger next to my thumb on my left hand and also not sticking to my right thumb so now i dont have any tips on but the two fingers on my right hand next to my thumb the nail seems to have broken and split down my nails and my nail plate seems pretty thin, can someone please help as to what im doing wrong and advise the correct way thanks Melanie.

Your nails could be too damaged to have enhancements on if they are thin,
just like when you build a house, you need a good foundation to build on,
leave them off for a month or so and give your natural nails some tlc until they have improved hth

Hi thankyou for your kind message i understand where your coming from about me leaving my nails off for a month or so, to give them some tlc, i have actually left them to breathe for a year and thought i would try a full set for a wedding im going to next sunday but unfortunately im unable to have any on at this moment, a lot of people tell me that acyrlic isnt good for my nails and to try gels but gels tend not to stay on me too long the seem to come off like glass, and i seem to be fine with acrylic, its just that my own nails seem to rip and break and go very thin when i have no tips on etc.
Do you have any other solutions if not thanks for your message take care and bye for now.
Melanie

Hiya ... Did you do your training with NSI...??

Its good you have left your nails alone for a while chick, but they don't need to breath cos they cant...:lol:

Also no product is bad for your nails...and gels are acrylic too. Nothing just sat there on your nails will damage them...its how they are removed that can cause damage when not done with care.

Latest posts

Back