Need Ideas Please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junejuno

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I have been struggling to find appropriate names for my beauty rooms. I wish to give each room a name.

My studios are called Zenya and are based on the Zen buddhism theme. The names don't necessarily have to be along those lines but do need to appeal to both sexes.

Has anyone any bright ideas please as I have been through lots of names and nothing jumps out at me? Any help is much appreciated.

June

Last edited:
how about

serentiy
tranquility
nirvana
paradise

or did you mean like person names?

selene

its the goddess of serenity, which of course you are!

Venus
aphrodite

goddess of beauty of course

a goddess theme would be nice, classic and timeless.

or what about famous women or men ? true inventors or people who made a true difference to our world today.

just a thought.

Thank you both for those ideas. Gods and goddesses sounds good and famous people who have made a difference - I find that intriguing too. Any ideas for famous people who have made an impact on our world?
I will start with Dalai lama
"This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness."

Can anyone share a favourite person or quote?

florence nightingale, you could just call the room nightingale if you wanted to . she changed the face of medicine as we know it today and saved many many lives through the proper use of sanitisation and disinfecting.

then there was cleopatra. she was an amazing women, a leader who the like has rearly been seen again in the history books. here is a great website to get you going. it contains hundreds of women who made our world what it today.

Women's biographies: Distinguished Women of Past and Present

Am intrigued to see what you choose!

tigi

Latest posts

Back