Need more experience

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mariaxkx

Reaction score
i had been doing hairdressing for about 3 years and qualified but left 1 and a bit year ago.I really still want to do hair from home but need more training.I do some hair from home but dont have that much confidence to do more than one length cuts or layers.Does anyone know any way of getting more training without having to work full time?

xxx

i had been doing hairdressing for about 3 years and qualified but left 1 and a bit year ago.I really still want to do hair from home but need more training.I do some hair from home but dont have that much confidence to do more than one length cuts or layers.Does anyone know any way of getting more training without having to work full time?

xxx

Hi, here is a good link http://myhairdressers.com/

and also Salons Direct or your local Sallys offer training days and they ae not too expensive , just give them a call :hug: ,

Last edited:
If you want to work from home and get discounted training its a good idea to join the fhbf and they are always on the end of the phone for advice on all aspects of running a business

Arrow hair do some fab courses and they really are good value for money.

Latest posts

Back