Need more ideas for promoting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvnails95

Reaction score
Any ideas for ideas to promote my nail services? I offer natural nail manicures and pedicures along with gel nails and hydrating hand facials. I'm looking for any ideas on protmoting myself. Thanks!

Hi, what are you doing to promote my nail services now? Are you just starting or been doing it for a while? :)

Hi,

You should send out flyers, and advertise in the local paper...Word of mouth is also a very good way of advertising. Always have your nails done as people will notice them. Try and do some saught of nail art also, to make them stand out from the rest.

I also offer a layalty program on the back of my business cards...it entices people to come back, as at the end of the day everyone loves a discount! When I first started my business, I also sent out flyers and had discounts on services. That way you entice people to come to you, and when they come to see you, they get to see what else you offer.

Any ideas for ideas to promote my nail services? I offer natural nail manicures and pedicures along with gel nails and hydrating hand facials. I'm looking for any ideas on protmoting myself. Thanks!
I'm sure one of the geeks on this site used to work in marketing and often posts really useful information and ideas. It might be Calla but I could be totally wrong there.
Try doing a search on this site and see what comes up.

Latest posts

Back