Need some advice I can't find answers to

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kylie Green

Reaction score
hi geeks sorry to sound like a broken record (I hate reading the same threads too)
im qualified in nails and beauty but have a real passion for nails and want to pursue this further. I trained with cnd originally when it was creative but only in l+p ive since converted to opi for the salon I work in however I want to stick with cnd as I plan to go it alone after baby no 2 is born.
so heres the thing.
I do opi gel colour everyday and have some shellac at home (officially bought from s2)
I want to do the course and I want to do enhancements aswell but I hardly ever do them at work anymore and im so out of practice I dont think im good enough anymore.(probably just worrying I know it takes practice)
anyway so what cnd courses eould you recommend? shall I just do the whole cnd complete or is there refreshers I can do? converts ect.
I want to do shellac and vinylux and brisa lite sculpting and smoothing. dont really want to do the original brisa gel as im not really a fan of the removal of it.
sorry if this is so long winded I hope ive explained myself properly.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

hi geeks sorry to sound like a broken record (I hate reading the same threads too)
im qualified in nails and beauty but have a real passion for nails and want to pursue this further. I trained with cnd originally when it was creative but only in l+p ive since converted to opi for the salon I work in however I want to stick with cnd as I plan to go it alone after baby no 2 is born.
so heres the thing.
I do opi gel colour everyday and have some shellac at home (officially bought from s2)
I want to do the course and I want to do enhancements aswell but I hardly ever do them at work anymore and im so out of practice I dont think im good enough anymore.(probably just worrying I know it takes practice)
anyway so what cnd courses eould you recommend? shall I just do the whole cnd complete or is there refreshers I can do? converts ect.
I want to do shellac and vinylux and brisa lite sculpting and smoothing. dont really want to do the original brisa gel as im not really a fan of the removal of it.
sorry if this is so long winded I hope ive explained myself properly.

I hear you Kylie.

At Sweet Squared where all class bookings are done, they have 20 people in customer care who are trained to deal with your query and to give you the best advice for YOUR particular and individual circumstances.

I would heartily recommend that you ring 08452106060 and speak to one of the team. They are not there to promote any class other than the one/s which will give you the best start after they hear your background. They are all lovely to talk with and you will honestly get the best advice from them. They will also be happy to update your info on your account and generally be helpful to you whatever you require. Give them a call. :hug:

thank you will do that asap :)

Latest posts

Back