Need some clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janeawallace

Reaction score
Is this a quiet month or is it just me??

I have read Sassy's guide to advertising, posted leaflets, got an ad in the yellow pages and other various things and i have hardly had any business at all and the people i do get are normally only here until they go back to uni:irked:

My little one is at pre school every morning and i am getting really bored, i really want to get out and get working so has any one got any other ideas, i have also tried special offers!!:rolleyes:

are you wearing your uniform all the time, ive found wearing mine especially at school and round shops etc, gets people asking what you do, once you say, hand a leaflet or card over. I've had few enquiries from mums at the school, if you havent got a uniform or no logo or name on it, consider getting a nice metallic badge with company name on and wear that, just attracts attention hun

but i asked about how to get clients few weeks ago and was told it is generally a quiet time right after kids go back as people are skint after shelling out for uniforms etc, bear with it im sure it will pick up hun

hths xx

Yes thx Nicky, shame the weather has turned think i would freeze wearing my uniform at the mo. I am going to hopefully be doing a spray tanning course soon as well so maybe that will help

x

Latest posts

Back