Need some practise with my L&P!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

violet1

Reaction score
Since starting up again, I have had three clients call about l&p pink and whites. Now I wasn't great at it before but it was getting better, and I haven't done a set for at least a year. So the people that have phoned me up, I have got in a panic and said I'm busy etc.. I really need to do a set on someone to see if I can still do it! However no one I know wants me to do it, they all love shellac. Where can I find a model from? I don't want paying, I just want to do a set and maybe it won't be as bad doing it than actually thinking it :|

Maybe it wasn't the best move to let people know you was doing nails again until you mastered your acrylic nails!

Do you not have any friends or family you could practice on? or maybe buy a practice hand from Captial or other various places? xx

I don't just do enhancements, I do manicure, pedicures, and shellac which I am now very confident with doing, so obviously I'm not going to say no to that!!

In future if someone enquires about enhancements, could you explain that yes you do them but are a bit rusty due to being out of it for a year. Ask if they are willing to model for you for a reduced rate until, for example, end of September when the price will be fullprice again?

Latest posts

Back