Need the help of a hair product professional please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamsher Virdi

Reaction score
Hi, if you know a lot about long hair and hair product and you can help me then pls send me a message to xxxxso we can talk pls

Thank you very much

I need help

Visit your local hairdresser who can see and feel your hair and advise you accordingly.

Hi, if you know a lot about long hair and hair product and you can help me then pls send me a message to xxxxx so we can talk pls

Thank you very much

I need help

Can you not ask the question here? So long as it isn’t technical advice or detailed colour formulas, perhaps our hair professionals can point you in the right direction.

Meantime, I’ve removed your email address from your post, as this site is on the WWW and can be sourced by anyone.

Can you not ask the question here? So long as it isn’t technical advice or detailed colour formulas, perhaps our hair professionals can point you in the right direction.

Meantime, I’ve removed your email address from your post, as this site is on the WWW and can be sourced by anyone.

The thing is I have very long hair. I’m looking for a way to lose hair without cutting it like a product or something

The thing is I have very long hair. I’m looking for a way to lose hair without cutting it like a product or something

As @AcidPerm has said above, consult a local hair professional who will be able to advise you.

I do think though that if you don’t like your hair being so long, a decent and professional haircut is your best option.

Latest posts

Back