Need to find insurance for KM trained hair extensions please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitty101

Kitty101
Reaction score
Called up my imsintace company salon gold they won't insure me for KM for some reason. Is any one KM trained & recommend who to insure with please?

Thanks xxx

Did they not give you a list of insurers? Contact them nd ask who they recommend using x

Ya they just emailed me said abt insurance, will look around see if they can do my beauty and hair as I'm a student and hair extensions instead of doing separate. Hopefully i'll find some where

i use just hair & beauty xx

All sorted now, went with ABT glad that's all sorted! Lol x

I need to sort mine after my weave course will they insure me for all methods ? X

A lot of hair and beauty insurers now won't insure hair extension technicians this is because of the one day courses and too many claims!
Which infuriates me as I've been doing this such a long time with 0 claims and I couldn't renew with my current insurer!

I found it a night mare I called up a few saying I had to have vtct qualification or fully qualified NVQ hairdressing level 2 or 3 can't remember which one, but I said I'm a Student don't qualify till December they weren't interested.
Spoke to ABT they were very helpful so I paid for hairdressing, student & hair extensions insurance, which also covers case studies & all aspects of hair extensions all you have to do after you register is to email or fax your certificate, I do beauty as well so when my I insurance with salon gold expires in August I will cancel and upgrade to beauty & hair insurance with ABT do it all in one.
Here's their number they are so friendly 01923 894360 ABT

Thank you that's good to know as I qualify level 2 in 11 weeks so can get that covered too x

Latest posts

Back