Need to share my excitement!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cjs Cosmetics

Reaction score
After starting up mobile again I just had my first client ....
When I did mobile before apart from my friends and family I never had regular clients or people that re booked

But this client has booked again I'n fact once every week!!! She has a few treatments each week and is going to alternate them :)

It's such a good feeling to finally get regular clients such a confidence booster!!!

That's fab! Good for you! It's a great feeling when people like what you do! Why don't you put on an offer for friends and family and maybe this return client can bring you in some more! Word of mouth is the best form of advertising after all and she obviously loves what you do! Xx

:D Yey! Great news! :hug:

Ahh how exciting!! You go girl! Your treatments must be good! Well done!

yay!! Good for you :) x

BRILLIANT!!! :)

I can't wait to get ike that!

You must be on the top of the world right now! I think only when a client returns time n time again do you know that they are truly pleased with what you do

Plus if she's having mani/pedi she'll be a great walking advert!

Thanks for all ur comments :)

I have done the offer a friend thing

I now have her mum having a make up lesson with 5 of her friends and her daughter having a girly pamper party :) x

Good for you!! It is a great feeling! I only have a few clients at mo as moved 100 miles from where I lived but it is a good feeling starting all over again...picking up business : )) well done x

Well done you! Keep us informed as your business grows love hearing a success story! Xx

My college lecturer told me she discovered a method of rebooking clients by accident.

As part of her drive to keep better records, she started writing in her diary what she'd taken that day. So, after the client had received the treatment, she'd open up the diary and write in the amount paid.

Clients would then simply start asking, "Oh, whilst you've got your diary out, could you book me in again next week?" etc.

One of her best discoveries, she said - and by accident!

Latest posts

Back