need your nail art piccies xx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been designing more so i will try to post them up later! :D:D

I am just looking at them now and some of them are pretty good considering i have not done any Courses on Nail Art! :wink2:

well done post them up and you can show off your talent dont be shy xx

Thanks Loo!! :wink2:

Im still have trouble taking pitures of them to post them up! Because i have used a shimmer Nail Varnish underneath the Nail Art, the Nail seems to attract the light! Making it hard to see the design on the Nail! :rolleyes::eek:

PrincessJo said:
Im still have trouble taking pitures of them to post them up! Because i have used a shimmer Nail Varnish underneath the Nail Art, the Nail seems to attract the light! Making it hard to see the design on the Nail! :rolleyes::eek:
have you tried shining a light next to the nail and not directly on it, and getting a shere (sp) fabric to cover the flash, so it doesnt come out as bright. this sometimes helps me if im taking a pic of glittery nails. or you could take a pic in a relativley dull room and let the flash light up the room and not just bounce off of the nail. hth!:)

hi ya lucy, thanks for putting my nail art on your site. :green: ive put one of yours on mine, but i will be putting more on soon, but the site decided to start playing up half way thru, so after xmas i will put a couple more on!

Hi thanks give us a shout if you need any and also your link is on my site now too!!!

hello anyone else out there who wants to add some piccies to my nail art album named friends album on my site full credit to you of course?

Latest posts

Back