Needing a new tan help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KirsteenL

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I currently use Xen Tan as my spray tanning solution. I just find it isn't dark enough for my younger clients but my mature clients love it.

What's the best tan for younger clients? nice dark tan, most people tell me sienna x but being honest I don't think its a nice tan coming back off. I have seen a few posts on here about Nouvatan as well.

Thanks

Kirsteen

Hi
I use sienna x and crazy angel.the majority of my clients have the 10% sienna x and it wears off fine with the correct aftercare. If my clients want to go darker then I mix the booster drops from crazy angel into the solution.or use the crazy angel 13% tan as this is lovely colour, smells lush and wears off nicely too.
Hope this has helped.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use sienna X my clients love it use mainly 10% .

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you really appreciate the feedback. Think I will give sienna a try.

If u aren't sure about buying the litre bottles of sienna x just go for the 250ml to try first and see how you go.x

Lauren's Way all the way!!

Generally speaking I find that the younger girls that want a dark tan prefer a brown tan rather than a golden tan. I personally stock Nouvatan as my golden tan and LA Tan as my brown tan. I have also used Laurens Way. I think either LA or Laurens way should fit your criteria :)

Thank you, I haven't really heard of LA Tan in Glasgow if I'm being honest which is a good thing :biggrin: then I can have a nice brown tan in the salon :D

I use Sienna x for my clients who want a natural tan and have just bought LA tan and booster drops for client's who want a spray tan that looks like a spray tan x 16% is my most popular shade x

I use Sienna x for my clients who want a natural tan and have just bought LA tan and booster drops for client's who want a spray tan that looks like a spray tan x 16% is my most popular shade x

Is 16% really dark emmajane?

Iv been using la tan brown tan! Gorgeous!

I use fresh indulgence,caribbean indulgence tan and I use there own brand of the booster drops If clients what dark tan, no complaints either x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Its dark but really natural looking x im trying the LA tan but am not too keen I've tried 12% and 14% an I feel a bit towie xx gutted cause its so much cheaper x

LA is a great tan but I personally find I need to stock a good quality Golden Tan as well (Nouvatan). The guide colour is double dip, so twice the darkness of a standard guide colour. The younger girls love it but other ladies find it really worrying as it is soooo dark prior to wash off. I always have to stress to clients it is only a guide and has no bearing on the actual tans colour.

Definitely worth trialling imo :)

I love crazy angel. The 9% usually suits my ladies wanting a lovely natural tan, the 13% for my younger clients wanting dark tans i also sometimes pop the drops in to darken it more if required. The fade off is lovely.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

If it helps at all crazy angel 13% is a nice deep colour. It stays on quite nicely too. In fact my last application didnt want to come off lol! It doesnt appear very dark when going on though, some clients were convinced areas had been missed until it developed properly. Dont know if it was that particular batch but it was lovely after it had been showered off

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

How many days does the dark crazy angel stay for on average?

Latest posts

Back