Neon nail pigment powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeccaBeauty

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've just received a set of neon pigments by post today and was very excited to try them out!
I've done them on pops and used 2x shellac cream puff as a base however they are not as bright as another picture I've seen of them that a fellow geek on here has done. I'm wondering if I've burnished the powder in a wrong way or used too much/ too little? They are still very nice colours I would just prefer them a little richer in colour.
Any help is much appreciated

Thank you :)

Hi all,
I've just received a set of neon pigments by post today and was very excited to try them out!
I've done them on pops and used 2x shellac cream puff as a base however they are not as bright as another picture I've seen of them that a fellow geek on here has done. I'm wondering if I've burnished the powder in a wrong way or used too much/ too little? They are still very nice colours I would just prefer them a little richer in colour.
Any help is much appreciated

Thank you :)

Under them and add a little and if you need to add more the brighter the base the brighter they will be

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391813466.334908.jpgI got some new pigment powders also these are mine under cream puff xx

I've got some and although neon they aren't BRIGHT neon, think it may be the quality. Looking forward to the irresistable ones comin out! Xxxx

View attachment 55244I got some new pigment powders also these are mine under cream puff xx

Hi love the nails... can I b nosey and ask wher u got the neon powders? Im looking for these colours xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Mine are from 4sanctuarysupplies on ebay and they are really really neon, im not at home or id take a photo

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek mobile app

These are my neons from the same supplier as above in Australia, I love them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 537
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391850765.514691.jpg

I got mine from GlitterArty, super bright! x

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Mine are from glitter arty as well and come out pastel over cream puff. Seller was most unhelpful and send me to another nail tech that they "work" for and she doesn't use them. Mega confused, how on earth do you get them so bright? Mine:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1391856754348.jpg
    1391856754348.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 420
Thanks for all replies!

Mine are from glitter arty aswell. I don't mind if they are not super bright I just would like the colour to be richer like therealmrsgreys :) mine seem super patchy and very light. I've been using the cnd brushes x

These are my neons from the same supplier as above in Australia, I love them.

Can u tel me the colours they are from this supplier as i seen them on ebay and didnt know which ones xx

Mine are from glitter arty as well and come out pastel over cream puff. Seller was most unhelpful and send me to another nail tech that they "work" for and she doesn't use them. Mega confused, how on earth do you get them so bright? Mine:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Mines also turn out this colour they look brighter in pics xx

I took the pic under my daylight lamp so whether that has anything to do it??

Mine definitely look neon in the flesh, not pastel. Weird! xx

I took the pic under my daylight lamp so whether that has anything to do it??

Mine definitely look neon in the flesh, not pastel. Weird! xx

Are you using yours over the top of cream puff? x

Are you using yours over the top of cream puff? x

Yes, I used Cream Puff for those in that pic (2 coats) and I've also tried it over Gelish Arctic Freeze with same results.

I pat it all over first (quite a bit) then brush off excess, then burnish with a tiny bit on my brush.

xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391866121.791762.jpg

Just took this pic by the window...maybe the camera has muted the brightness a bit more in this pic?

xx

This is how mine come out

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 296
Wait til the irresistible neon pigments come out, I've seen them and they are mega bright!

Ooo when are the irresistible pigments being released?? Xxx

Latest posts

Back