Nervous for CND l&p conversion Course...Any Tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chimbabweep

Reaction score
Hey fellow geeks....

Im booked on a CND l&p conversion course in a couple of weeks.
Im nervous for the course as if i dont pass it will shatter my confidence.
I do feel that im good at nails and think i will pass.
But if you could post some key thing that i should concentrate on to make sure im doing everything the way they will expect from a nail tech.

As i said tho i do feel that im good at what i do. I just want to make sure they think the same . Im hoping you can help me out xxx

i trained with cnd for l+p and they are great at explaining things so i would not be too worried! be excited! all you need is hard work and determination, i am a newbie myself and although my confidence is not great i know i will get there and u will 2! good luck x

Hey fellow geeks....

Im booked on a CND l&p conversion course in a couple of weeks.
Im nervous for the course as if i dont pass it will shatter my confidence.
I do feel that im good at nails and think i will pass.
But if you could post some key thing that i should concentrate on to make sure im doing everything the way they will expect from a nail tech.

As i said tho i do feel that im good at what i do. I just want to make sure they think the same . Im hoping you can help me out xxx

Is there a pass or a fail with a conversion class? I didn't think there was? I thought it was only to show you how their products work and 'convert' you into using their system, has you are already qualified in nails there shouldn't be any test.
Someone correct me if im wrong. :)

Sorry i didn't contribute to your question.

Good file control and good brush control is 2 key things i can think of at the top of my head.

Dont worry too much and try to enjoy your class. :)

Hi,
my sister in law,and i are also attending a CND conversion in a few weeks,and she is a nervous wreck! lol, we have both been doing nails for years, but shes convinced she wont "pass" I have no such concerns, just really excited to be part of CND, dont worry, im sure you will be fab : )

and yes, apparently if youre no good, you wont be given your certificate,afterall CND arent going to want there great name tarnishing with bad technicians doing poor work with there fab products are they : )

x

and yes, apparently if youre no good, you wont be given your certificate,afterall CND arent going to want there great name tarnishing with bad technicians doing poor work with there fab products are they : )

x
You have a good point there endless! :)

Hi,
my sister in law,and i are also attending a CND conversion in a few weeks,and she is a nervous wreck! lol, we have both been doing nails for years, but shes convinced she wont "pass" I have no such concerns, just really excited to be part of CND, dont worry, im sure you will be fab : )

x

hey .. yeh im very excited but just want to make sure i pass. is there any thing you think i should concentrate on appart from brusha dn file control? xxx

Ive just looked at your pics,and they look fab, I really dont think you will have anything to worry about : )

take a look at CND website if you havent already, theres some videos on there, which are very fab!

also search for any tutorials on here by geeg, she is a nail genius!!

and dont forget we all do things our own way, i was trained at college, then in a private class, the same as my sister in law, and we still do things differently,

I think the only way anyone wont "pass" is if theyre hopeless, which is why i cant wait to be part of CND, as its not for just anybody : ) its a real status booster to say your trained with CND
x
x

Ive just looked at your pics,and they look fab, I really dont think you will have anything to worry about : )

take a look at CND website if you havent already, theres some videos on there, which are very fab!

also search for any tutorials on here by geeg, she is a nail genius!!

and dont forget we all do things our own way, i was trained at college, then in a private class, the same as my sister in law, and we still do things differently,

I think the only way anyone wont "pass" is if theyre hopeless, which is why i cant wait to be part of CND, as its not for just anybody : ) its a real status booster to say your trained with CND
x
x

Yaaaay im super excited,, Im the same i cant wait to have a cnd poster on my wall and retail theyre oils and creams. Thankyuo for a nice reply. It really does make a difference to your confidence when you get good feed back xx

Your welcome hun,and good luck : ) xx

Latest posts

Back