Never again

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joygirl

Reaction score
So last year I replaced my tan machine purely as the gun on my TS20 was leaking and thought hey lets upgrade BIG MISTAKE. I bought the LA Compact nice machine sprays on beautifully but quite early on had issues with the gun packing up all the time eventually got a new one from LA free and on we went till today. This gun has packed up and yes i clean it after every use. It's done died capoot finito so I've just done what I should have done a year ago bought a new gun for my good old TS20 which i thankfully kept. Best machine ever never let me down i spoilt the filter on the gun it was me :( by leaving it soaked i'll never do that again i will cherish my new gun care for it like one of my children. I'm actually quite pleased to be seeing the back of that LA machine going to the tip as soon as my new gun arrives.

I got this machine too from la after having the ts20 for years it's not very good so don't use it going to buy another ts20

I got this machine too from la after having the ts20 for years it's not very good so don't use it going to buy another ts20
Did you get rid of your old machine? I thought of buying a new machine but then I would have 3 machines!!! My TS20 I used for 2 1/2 years so it's still in good nic

No still.using my old ts20 the new ones stuck in a cupboard pretty annoyed as wish I'd not wasted my money on it

Latest posts

Back