Never thought I'd say this.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemisscooli

Reaction score
....but I'm just not that impressed with opi polishes!
I've been doing nails for a year now and I've started to notice that the brushes are not always perfect and the polish seems to go gloopy quite quickly.

The colour range is great and customers are obviously very aware of the brand but do you think it's great or can you suggest others that you prefer.

As PB is coming up I may buy some different brands

Personally, I've never found any other professional brand that comes close to OPI. I love their brushes. I have only ever had their white go gloopy, none of the colours.

We're all different, I suppose.

I am hardly using (or selling) my vast OPI collection now. Since starting to use Gelish and Gelicure no one wants polish!

Totally agree Iv gone to china glaze!! I know!! Crazy right but my clients love that there manicure is cheaper and looks amazing, I can't get over it Iv always used Jessica and opi but Iv been so unimpressed I tried them out and loved them. And all my clients say they last much longer. Totally made my business boom!! Xx

I love China Glaze. I have a few OPI but I dont like them that much. Their polish is quite streaky and I find their brushes are quite stiff. I end up with polish all over the place. Not a great look!
China glaze brushes are really flexible and seem to go where I want them. I have though about trying Orly and Essie and comparing them.
x

I love OPI but have recently started using China Glaze and love it aswell, the colours are great!

i love opi but when i first started up i would use opi and opi only, but now i've started adding sinful and china glaze to my collection, just because opi messed me around with an online account and claimed not to receive my certifcates by email or post so therefore wouldn't give me an account?! any hoo, that annoyed me so i am now stuck with buying opi from capital and they don't have an amazing range, also sinful and china glaze do some really nice brights.

50% of my clients will ask what on earth OPI is and why don't i use a professional brand like max factor LOL, they always look sheepish when i explain opi is actually a professional product...

Essie all the way!

Essie all the way!

Saw the Essie stand at PB north and my jaw dropped at the selection of colours.
I think I'll just test them while I'm there then buy some.

I'm excited for PB in march 😍

Latest posts

Back