new beginings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cups1974

Reaction score
ok so i left the salon that i was working at long story and not worth the energy. But today i have an interview for a new job. I am a little scared. I have not been doing this very long, @ a year. And i still need to learn alot I have been keeping up with my studys by reading and practing on myself and others but they are looking for a tech with experance ugh I am getting my self ready by fixing my nails p&W of course. I'm not sure what i lead with. I love doing nails I love everything about it but my fear is that i will not get a job because i am so new i have kept in contact with my clients and will be bringing a little following maybe 10 people. so i guess what i am asking is what should i not do and what should i focus on for my interview i just keep thinking about my faults but i kno0w i shouldn't focus on that I realy want this job! So Geeks anyone have tips on going on a interviewing?

the very fact that you are taking clients with you is a huge benefit on your behalf, it shows that you have ability or clients wouldn't bother to follow you. just relax and enjoy the experience there is nothing worse than someone overdoing the enthusiasm it comes over as being false. Confidence is all you need and you know you are good so that is all you need. I prefer to employ girls who do not come with bad habits learned at other salon so that is in you favour aswell. GOOD LUCK!!!

smile ! be enthusiastic skip your bad points and ask about ongoing training

You are taking clients with you so this speaks for itself hun. Smile and be friendly, your personality is so important, as important as your skills, really. Just be yourself, be natural, enthusiastic and genuine. Lots of luck and let us know how you get on :hug:

Latest posts

Back