New beginnings!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lol12

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, so obviously things are going to be extremely different when we get to reopen!! Im trying to think of new ways of doing things and substitutions!! So say for example teas/coffees, disposable cups with lids, if they are allowed. Instead of magazines what could we have??

heyy, disposable cups with lids are a great idea not thought of that one but i think it might be a bit costly in the long run unless you bulk buy? I used to have a salon now i work from home I had mags in the shop but i dont at home, to be honest I just give people the wifi code if they want it I think most people these days sit on the phone anyway so itll keep contamination down by just offering the wifi code, Failing that I have a massive telly they can have the remote hahaha xx

Hey guys just adding another idea to the mix, if there is a cafe close by would there be a possibility of collaborating with them to provide cut price coffees for your clients, that way you don't need to provide the refreshments, the cafe gets free marketing so its worth their while. You may find that there is little additional cost to you in providing now that you no longer buy coffee or wont have to pay for disposable cups. Collaboration with other businesses is always a worthwhile idea. The TV idea is a good one , I used to go to a salon that always had popular movies on like dirty dancing etc which the subtitles on so that you could still watch the movie despite the salon noise, was one of my favourite features in the salon.

Latest posts

Back