New Business website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jane Mason

Reaction score
Hello Geeks!
This is my first post and I am just starting up my business, so please bare with me. Could any of you take a look at my website and offer any suggestions? I feel my waxing prices may be a bit high, but I have done hours on end of research into the prices of similar salons in the same Cambridge area and am trying to stay in the relative range...not too low but not too high in comparison.

I am mainly doing Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extensions, waxing, COLLIN facials, and lash/brow tinting.

www.StudioJane.net

Facebook:
Studio Jane - Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extensions, Collin Facials - Cambridge, United Kingdom | Facebook

Also, any 'likes' to my facebook page would be amazing since more exposure is always good.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and welcomed. If you prefer, feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thanks everyone for your help and support!

Jane

Hiya, I like your slogan! I think your waxing prices look spot on, they're the same as I'm planning to charge, which is an average of 10 local salons here (NW) x

Oh great! Thanks so much for your feedback. I had done so much research into the surrounding area and didn't want to go and undercut them or come in charging way above them either.
Thanks again!

Hiya, i think it looks good, perhaps a little wordy,
i dont know what the prices are like in your area, im in east sussex and i charge only £6 for an eyebrow shape. And £7.50 for bikini. But if thats what others are charging its best to follow that . X

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

Ok, I've made a few changes based on some of the private messages. I tried to trim up the Welcome page and not be so "wordy" lol. I left the About Me page alone because if someone wants to read about me, it needs to be longer than a paragraph in my opinion. If not, that page is not about my services.

Any further feedback is appreciated!

Thanks for all the replies so far!! You're all helping so much!

Jane

Latest posts

Back