New car!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Absolutebeautyx

Reaction score
Aaahh had to tell someone else! Just signed the finance papers for a brand new 13 plate Toyota yaris!!! Finally feel my working 2 jobs is paying off and I'm treating myself :D happy happy happy!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376335902.784995.jpg

Well done :biggrin:

Happy driving :)

Wooo enjoy ♥

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think I'm on cloud 9999999 right now :D!

I have a hybrid one of these, amazing! Xx

I have a hybrid one of these, amazing! Xx

How do you find it? I am sooooo excited to get it! My poor puegot died on me last night only had it for less than 2 years :( it was 10 years old but brand spanking new yaris come at me!! Xx

Oh I had a toyota rav. Toyotas are good never been in a yaris but hear there more spacey than they look. Enjoys love the smell of a spanking new car!!!
Only thing I would say is check your car finance is the best deal e.g sign the papers (as you have done) then look round for a cheaper APR (I promise you unless you have a crap credit rating you will find this) then cancel your orginal one in 14 days by using the new lian to pay it off. Still enjoy tge car whatever you fo!
Sent from my GT-N7105 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh I had a toyota rav. Toyotas are good never been in a yaris but hear there more spacey than they look. Enjoys love the smell of a spanking new car!!!
Only thing I would say is check your car finance is the best deal e.g sign the papers (as you have done) then look round for a cheaper APR (I promise you unless you have a crap credit rating you will find this) then cancel your orginal one in 14 days by using the new lian to pay it off. Still enjoy tge car whatever you fo!
Sent from my GT-N7105 using SalonGeek mobile app

I done my lessons when i was 17 in an older yaris and loved it! had my puegot for just less than 2 years, was not planning on a new car so soon but Im over the moon honestly, cant wait for that new car smell!!
I'm paying 0% apr cause I decided to go with a new car instead of a used so no interest is what I like haha. Thanks very much though :) x

Iv worked in the car business for the past 8 years, Toyota are the best car to get! Xx

Iv worked in the car business for the past 8 years, Toyota are the best car to get! Xx

Ahh so glad to hear it!! I'm like a big kid on Christmas Eve I am sooooo excited haha xx

If you are working two jobs then you certainly do deserve it xx

Would love a new car! Enjoy it you deserve it working so hard x

I had the older version for a year 08 plate, took it to Toyota for a new battery saw the new one and snapped it up, I swear I love it!!! Mines in white a year old now and I'm keeping it forever :)

Jenimac35

Thank you ladies!!

I had the older version for a year 08 plate, took it to Toyota for a new battery saw the new one and snapped it up, I swear I love it!!! Mines in white a year old now and I'm keeping it forever :)

Jenimac35

I really wanted the white one but they don't have them for another month & I'm too inpatient so its burning red I have. Pick it up on Monday I honestly cannot wait :D x

Latest posts

Back