new client (bride to be )

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailsharon

Reaction score
hi i did my first trial run on a bride to be ,she has just got back to me saying her body was gr8 but her hands and feet were stained and streaky so shes not going to book me :cry:.i use sun labs and thats really the first negetive feed back iv got and i know shes wanting it to be perfect (so do i ) do i just say ok thx or try and get her back for another trial run ,i got another bride to be nexted week for a trial run im getting worried noo ,any suggestions would be great thx guys:hug:

Have you got a friend of family member that you can do a tan application on so that you can see how it develops? Then perhaps you can see if it was an application issue, or if it was a one off. What type of tan application was it? is it one that would have been effected by the client washing her hands/sweating/something else during the development period?

soz its not my first tan iv been doing tanning for a wee while now this is the first time this has happened :rolleyes: ,soz i meant it was my first trial run on the bride :irked:,anyway i did phone her to say that she can have another go as maybe she was oversprayed on her hands and feet ,but the streaking may have occured with over washing or wearing shoes (not on her hands may i add :lol:) shes going to go to the sunbeds instead so i did try and shes still coming to me for her nails so shes not been completely put off ,hopefully it wont happened nexted week as iv another trial run on a bride to be :irked:

hi i did my first trial run on a bride to be ,she has just got back to me saying her body was gr8 but her hands and feet were stained and streaky so shes not going to book me :cry:.i use sun labs and thats really the first negetive feed back iv got and i know shes wanting it to be perfect (so do i ) do i just say ok thx or try and get her back for another trial run ,i got another bride to be nexted week for a trial run im getting worried noo ,any suggestions would be great thx guys:hug:
Hi did you apply cream on her hands or anything else? also, what may have caused her hands to stain is after the tan she may have touched her face or her body, and when you do a tan you are better off telling them not to touch their body or face at least untill you wash it off. Thats what i always tell mine, i have had this done in the past and i did apply creams etc to the hands before application therefore, the only thing i can think of is that they are touching their body afterwards. Make sure you tell them to not do it. Hope that helps and don't worry about it, its all trial and error or lets say you learn from your mistakes. Good luck.
P.S if you wanted to you could say to her, if she wanted another trial she could have it for free, and make sure that this time you tell her to avoid touching the tanned areas. x :hug:

Latest posts

Back